Being fully aware, that customer satisfaction is a prerequisite for effective functioning and further development of the company on the market, our overriding goal is to identify the customer's needs and deliver high quality services at an agreed time, aiming at full satisfaction of our customers.
The owner of the company gives each employee the conditions and atmosphere for understanding his or her tasks and responsibility for the quality of the work performed and the services offered.
Quality Policy is established, accepted and communicated to all employees to realize the quality objectives and tasks met, meet the requirements and continuously improve the quality management system.
Employees are aware that only the individual responsibility for the quality of their work and full identification with the company policy guarantee the achievement of the goals.
The quality objectives set out in the Quality Policy are realized by:
- Employ employees with the necessary knowledge, competence and high practical skills, aiming at continuous improvement and development;
- Application of modern equipment and methods in the implementation of tasks;
- Co-operating with experienced and reliable suppliers of goods, materials and services that meet high quality requirements;
- Timely and reliable execution of orders and services;
- Applying modern management techniques - in particular it concerns the precise definition of responsibilities and powers and the use of IT support in processes.
Due to the implementation of the integrated quality management policy, in 2018 PESMENPOL received ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 Certificates in the scope of design, production and assembly of sports equipment.